Put your boots on then fold the boot toppers down over the top edge of your boots. Cute and comfy! how long did that take? 10 Minutes?
Things to consider:
• Try using the sleeves of a large sweater, then you don't even have to sew up the side!
• Super bulky sweaters don't work as well, especially if the top of your boots are a close fit.
• The sweater can be any content and it doesn't have to be felted! In fact, a very felted sweater might not have enough give to stretch when folded over the top of the boot.
• Boot toppers are easier to put on with boots that zip vs. pull on.
• My boots have "boot straps" which make a little lump in the cuff, but not too bad.
• If you like the look of the topper peeking out but not cuffed over the boot itself, make them more snug to your leg, then put them on right side out.
These would make a nice Valentines Day gift for anyone who loves to wear boots! And who doesn't?