Based on my own experiences as well as some of my favorite knit designers, I've developed a brand new project bag called the Stitch + Stash Bag. There are so many fun and practical details, I don't know where to start!
In the Details
- Stands up: Each bag has a layer of batting which allows the bag to stand and yarn to move freely without being too rigid.
- Closes up: The unique strap and grommet feature allows the top to cinch up plus 2 sets of snaps tuck in the sides snugly. Knitters have told me loud and clear: no zippers or Velcro for yarn to get snagged on, and I listened!
- Inside pocket: a small 4" x 5" pocket with my label keeps little things like stitch markers from falling to the bottom of the bag.
- Extra bonus features! The Stitch + Stash bag can be cuffed providing a nice "bucket" to hold your yarn while knitting AND it's fully reversible!
- Small: 9" tall with an 8" opening, perfect for sock knitting and other small projects that use 1 ball of yarn.
- Medium: 10" tall with a 9" opening, great for medium projects that use 2 balls of yarn like a scarf, cowl or mittens.
- Large: 11" tall with a 10" opening, perfect for medium projects that use 3 balls of yarn like a shawl, baby sweater or adult vest.
Each bag is available in 3 different fabric combinations of my very own Stitch Organic fabric collection.
- Hexagon combo
- Chevron combo
- Knit stitch combo
|size Large in Hexagon, cuffed|
|size Medium in Chevron, reversed|
|size Small in Knit Stitch, cinched|
Starting today, I will be taking PRE-ORDERS for a limited time while my materials last. Once I have all the pre-orders I can take for each size and fabric combination, I'll remove the listings. All orders will ship by December 1st (or maybe earlier) so that you can get them in plenty of time for holiday gift giving!
Please visit my etsy shop for more details! Pre-orders are now open!
***SOLD OUT! Thank you for your orders. Time to sew! :)***